I'm so bored.
Was actually going to buy things today and then go to chevrons to look for the juniors.
But.. Sorry desmond! Kinda weird to go with just my daddy huh. May be going bowling with them tmr. [:
But i gotta get my school shoes and bowling shoe!! :DD Yayness i'm getting a dexter shoe. I hope. Heh. :))
Just a boring update. Have yet to find a layout to suit.
Tata
Thursday, June 24, 2004
Previous Posts
- So it's the retarded aCtiNg cUteX wOrx game for me...
- passerby : er. hello. i'm sorry i would mind if yo...
- Hello! Today will be a boring day as usual. And i ...
- check it out here. The Curtains: Your Secrets You...
- Today is a rather fun day. Though my mood doesn't ...
- Helloo! I think i'm addicted to swimming. And it's...
- Sigh.. I'm so damn bad. I'm sorry... Sigh. So sor...
- Hellooooo! Happy to see more notes in my haloscan ...
- Woot hello there! A new url and a new beginning an...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home